SOLUTRANS, at the initiative of the French Bodywork Federation (FFC), places innovation at the centre of its priorities by once again organising the I-nnovation AWARDS. These accolades distinguish new products and solutions that provide a substantial and significant improvement and concrete benefit to the chain of transport and urban logistics.
The I-nnovation AWARDS distinguish SOLUTRANS exhibitors for a technical innovation in the form of a product that has been on the market for less than a year or is soon to be launched, which improves the performances of a body-built vehicle or a company. Its judging panel was extended in 2019, and now includes technical executives from commercial vehicle manufacturers, acknowledged industry professionals and specialist journalists. Each trophy is unique and is made by an artist.
A NEW CARGO BIKE AWARD
The 2023 I-nnovation AWARDS comprise 15 awards in four different categories, including the new Cargo Bike category:
- 3 awards - Gold, Silver and Bronze - in the Body Builders category;
- 3 awards - Gold, Silver and Bronze - in the Equipment Suppliers category;
- 1 special Joseph Libner award in the Body Builders and Equipment Suppliers categories, recognising an innovation with a specific environmental aspect;
- 3 “Digital AWARDS” to reward a winner in each of the categories of “software publishing” and “connectivity solutions”. The judges also present their own “Special Award”.
- 3 “Cargo Bike” awards honouring manufacturers and suppliers of solutions relating to this sector. This award aims to demonstrate that cargo bikes now have their own place in a global logistics scheme, depending on vehicle GVW (under 150 kg, from 150 to 400 kg, and finally up to 650 kg).