By public transport (tram, metro, bus)
- From the Lyon Part-Dieu station (25 minutes): take tram #T3 to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie station, then take bus #100 to Eurexpo station.
- From the Lyon Perrache station (40 minutes): take tram #T2 to Grange Blanche station, then take tram #T5 to Eurexpo station.
- From the centre of Lyon (30 minutes): metro #D to Grange Blanche station, then take tram #T5 to Eurexpo station.
- From the Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport (40 minutes): take tram Rhônexpress to Vaulx-en-Velin La Soie station, then take bus #100 to Eurexpo station.
- From Paris, Marseille or Clermont-Ferrand: around Lyon, take the A46 eastern motorway, then take the Eurexpo exit.
- From Grenoble or Lyon city centre: take the A43 motorway then the A46 motorway in the direction of the A6 motorway, then take the Eurexpo exit.
- From Lyon city centre: take the RN6 towards Chambéry, then take the Eurexpo exit.
Plan your route on MAPPY and TCL
Come by taxi
The Eurexpo Centre is located 20km from Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport, which serves more than 100 destinations in more than 30 countries.
From the airport, the exhibition centre can be reached by public transport or taxi.
GOOD TO KNOW: Benefit from the best fare for your airline tickets with our partner AIR FRANCE KLM.
The best fare for your airline ticket
SOLUTRANS AND ITS PARTNER AIR FRANCE KLM PROPOSE YOU TO BENEFIT FROM DISCOUNTS ON YOUR PLANE TICKETS, UP TO -15% ON THE FRENCH CONNECTIONS
- ID code to communicate when booking: 39594AF
- Valid for travel from 14/11/2023 to 02/12/2023
- access the preferential fares granted for this event*
- make your booking
- issue your electronic ticket**
- and select your seat*
If you buy your ticket via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares.
Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France and KLM sales outlet, you must keep this current document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares.
Keep the document to justify the special fares with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
Frequent flyer / loyalty programs of Air France and KLM partner airlines are credited with "miles" when Air France or KLM flights are used.
* not available in certain countries
* subject to conditions
The best rate for your hotel room
With our agency BNetwork, take advantage of special rates in hotels in and around Lyon.
BNETWORK, OFFERS YOU SPECIALLY-NEGOTIATED RATES FOR YOUR ACCOMMODATION IN LYON
A selection of hotels and accommodation near Lyon Eurexpo exhibition centre or in Lyon city centre. To book, please visit our hotel reservation platform.
For foreign exhibitors and visitors who need a visa to get to SOLUTRANS.
ALL NON-EUROPEAN FOREIGN CITIZENS ENTERING AND STAYING ON FRENCH TERRITORY, EVEN FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS, MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF A VALID ENTRY AND SHORT-STAY VISA.
This can be procured by applying to the French consular authority directly from your country of residence, before travelling. You may need to provide a file containing documentation around your stay in France, plans for accommodation and your reasons for travelling.
To apply for a visa*, you must complete your file by supplying an SOLUTRANS official invitation letter to the French consular authority of your country. To obtain this invitation letter, just fill in the form in your exhibitor area or at the end of the visitor badge request form online.
- If you are a visitor: go to the visitor badge request platform, order your pass and then access to your personal area and fill in the form available in the "Invitation Letter" tab. Be alerted when visitor pre-registration opens.
- If you are an exhibitor: go to your exhibitor area and fill the form in to obtain your invitation letter.
* Only a short-stay visa (shorter than 90 days) will be given.