Les Rencontres de la Filière by SOLUTRANS
With the 2023 edition of SOLUTRANS setting new attendance records in terms of both visitors and exhibitors, the FFC is capitalising upon these results and inviting the players in the goods transport sector to a new edition of the Industry Meetings.
This will take place on 10 October 2024 at the Lyon Matmut Stadium. It offers the industry’s firms a chance to meet up and take stock of the major challenges afoot in their professions, in particular in response to environmental, economic and social issues.
Rencontres de la Filière: an unprecedented cycle of talks
As has become customary, the Rencontres de la Filière will be the opportunity for the attending professionals to draw inspiration from an exceptional series of talks based on major themes affecting the haulage world. On this year’s agenda:
- [2.00 – 3.00pm] Hydrogen, the potential and challenges of a real green revolution.
- [3.00 – 4.00pm] Combustion engine, the solution to the energy transition?
- [4.00 – 4.15pm] Presentation of the 2024 Industry Personality of the Year.
- [4.45 – 5.15 pm] Artificial intelligence, an ally for your efficiency, to be kept under surveillance.
- [5.15 – 6.15pm] Meet the European Commission
A look back on the 2022 edition of the Rencontres de la Filière
On 17 November 2022, the whole commercial vehicle sector came together at the Lyon-Gerland Matmut Stadium. A day filled with discussions and inspiring talks on the topical subjects faced by our professions.
In the e-mag below, you will find a review of this event along with a large selection of pictures of the visitors, vehicles and prestigious speakers who accompanied the FFC in the success of the 2022 Industry Meetings.