Still located at the back of hall 4, this area will consist, as in 2021, of a test track allowing you to put your innovative solutions in situation and offer to your prospects and visitors to test them.
Opening hours of the Test Village:
- Tuesday 21, Wednesday 22, Thursday 23, Friday 24 November from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday November 25th from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Vehicles available for test drives
IRIZAR GROUP: Testable from 21/11 to 24/11, from 10:00 am to 12:00 am then from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
JOST: Testable from 21/11 to 25/11, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm then from 02:00 pm to 5:30 pm (12:30 pm on Saturday 25/11)
SCANIA FRANCE: Testable from 21/11 to 25/11, from 9:15 am to 12:00 am then from 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm (12:00 on Saturday 25/11)
RENAULT TRUCKS: Test from 21/11 to 24/11, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
DAIMLER FRANCE: Test from 21/11 to 24/11, from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm then from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
HYWAY: Testable from 21/11 to 25/11, from 11:00 am to 12:00 am then from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm (2:00 pm-3:00 pm on Tuesday 21/11 and 11:00 am-12:00 am on Saturday 25/11)
QINOMIC: Testable from 21/11 to 22/11, from 11:00 am to 12:00 am then from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
HYVIA: testable from 21/11 to 24/11, from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- DAIKIN AIRCONDITIONING FRANCE
- IMER FRANCE
- TECNOKAR TRAILERS
The largest test track in EUROPE just for you!
The test tracks are at your disposal free of charge* to organize demonstrations and convince your prospects.
- A circuit inside the Exhibition Center to allow you to test drive vehicles.
- A circuit outside the Exhibition Center, authorized by the Prefecture. Have your vehicles tested on the road in real conditions.
TEST TRACK 2021
This video is in French.