SOLUTRANS introduces SOLUTRANS ON AIR: a video saga addressing a new cutting-edge topic every month.
An original way to discover and understand what SOLUTRANS has in store:
- Industrial vehicles: an accelerating trend towards automated driving
- Lighter, more aerodynamic vehicles… the key to meeting future emissions standards
- Anticipating cyber security issues for connected vehicles
- Circular economy: how to reconcile responsibility and profits
- The driving forces behind the future of industrial vehicles
- Making tyres a profit centre
- Employees with mobility impairment: an asset for the company
- Delivering faster and closer: the future of urban mobility
- Drones, robots… alternative delivery methods
- What types of trucks for which energy source?
Join us for some heated debates on experiments, research, and up-and-coming solutions. It's all right here!
We'll ask the right questions to get to the bottom of every topic featured at SOLUTRANS 2021. Our goal is to:
- Give you some food for thought
- Provide a platform for experts
- Hear from the drivers of change
- Highlight the evolution of our sector
Welcome to SOLUTRANS ON AIR… enjoy!
Technological anticipation of the sector in the face of the energy transition
With Henri PACCALIN, President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz TRUCKS France and President of the VI branch of Csiam
This video is in French. We invite to activate automatic subtitling on Youtube to have a partial translation