The I-nnovation AWARDS reward SOLUTRANS exhibitors for their technical innovation, whether a product marketed less than a year ago or currently under development, and which contributes to improving the performance of bodywork vehicles or companies in the sector. Since 2019, the jury has expanded to include technical experts from commercial and industrial vehicle manufacturers, as well as renowned professionals and specialist journalists. Each trophy is a unique work of art created by an artist. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
A NEW CARGO BIKE AWARD
The 2023 I-nnovation AWARDS comprise 15 awards in four different categories, including the new Cargo Bike category:
- 3 awards - Gold, Silver and Bronze - in the Body Builders category;
- 3 awards - Gold, Silver and Bronze - in the Equipment Suppliers category;
- 1 special Joseph Libner award in the Body Builders and Equipment Suppliers categories, recognising an innovation with a specific environmental aspect;
- 3 “Digital AWARDS” to reward a winner in each of the categories of “software publishing” and “connectivity solutions”. The judges also present their own “Special Award”.
- 3 “Cargo Bike” awards, presented on an experimental basis, honouring manufacturers and suppliers of solutions relating to this sector. This award aims to demonstrate that cargo bikes now have their own place in a global logistics scheme, depending on vehicle GVW (under 150 kg, from 150 to 400 kg, and finally up to 650 kg).